Pediatric skilled nursing services:
- Congenital cardiac defects
- Failure to thrive
- Tube feedings
- Gastroenterology disorders (reflux etc.)
- Colostomy care
- Pediatric respiratory diseases
- Other complex pediatric needs
Our certified nursing assistants will also provide personal care services (PCA) to your child at home:
- Bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Adolescent personal hygiene assistance
- Walking and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs and other assistive equipment)
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
- Exercise and play assistance
- Environment safety and monitoring for children at risk of seizures, running from home, and more
At KindTouch Healthcare Services, we understand what it’s like to care for medically-fragile children at home. In fact, many of our team members have experienced this personally. But more importantly, we are skilled professionals, and we know how to care for them so well, and we do so from our hearts.
Family Education and Support
KindTouch Healthcare is committed to collaborating with you and your child’s primary care physician and other providers to provide exceptional care to your child. As such, we commit to provide ongoing education and training to our pediatric care team members, as well as patient and family education to you and your family. Together we can offer the best care to your very unique and special child.
Skilled and Compassionate Care
We are thankful for the opportunity to come into your home and provide care for your child. As such, we take a family-centered approach. Our caregivers will focus on what makes your family unique — siblings, pets, extended family, special activities, important routines. They all play an important role in customizing a plan of care that can best help your child to thrive at home and give your family the peace of mind that you need and deserve.
Paying for Services
Our pediatric services are typically covered by a variety of public and private insurances including, Medicaid, GAPP waiver services, etc.
We will contact your medical insurance company to determine your home care benefit, handle all of the requested paperwork, and bill the insurance company directly.
Forms of Payment
- Most Major Insurances
- Out-of-Pocket / Private Pay
- Medicaid waiver programs such as:
- Veterans Benefits Program
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (VA PCCC)
Contact us now to learn more about our payment options.
Call us today and let us provide the best care for your child and your family!